Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 21: Two Dozen Roses

Happy Valentine's Day!  For those of you who are not fans of this particular love fest, you will probably not enjoy today's post.  But for those of you who are not cynical and bitter, I just wanted to take a moment to brag on my wonderful husband.

After much discussion, we had decided not to exchange gifts for Valentine's day since we are planning a trip to the mountains for my birthday in a couple of weeks.  I know what you're thinking, "that's a trap", and for some people it is, but I really did not expect anything other than maybe going out to dinner tonight.  Well, I was pleasantly surprised when these were delivered to my desk at work today.  Two dozen of the prettiest roses I've ever received!  Here's a tip for my guy friends out there: flowers, candy, cards, or whatever the gift may be, are so much better when they are unexpected.  So stick that little morsel of advice in your back pocket and use it someday.  Trust me, your significant other will appreciate it.  Well, I've gotta get to a romantic dinner at Outback.  That bloomin' onion is calling my name!  Happy Valentine's Day!!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment