Monday, August 11, 2014

First Sunday!

This week's post is about Levi's first trip to church!  Gary and I absolutely LOVE our church, so it was very important to us for Levi to get to attend as soon as possible!  We have the best kids ministry on the planet (in my opinion) and Levi has a blast learning about Jesus every week.  I volunteer in our kids ministry with 4th and 5th grade students and I took the summer off while we adjusted to life with a newborn but I am starting back next week and I can't wait! 


 We're excited for church!!


Now with the GP's!


June 29, 2014

Levi made his first trip to church today!!  This week I stayed with him in the mother's viewing room where I can watch the service live on screen but I can keep Levi with me in case he needs to nurse or anything.  There were two other ladies in there with us and it was nice getting to know them!  Levi pretty much slept through the whole service but he did open his eyes during the closing song, which was "I Stand Amazed (How Marvelous)".  One of the first times I felt Levi move when I was pregnant with him was also during that song, so it was neat to get to actually sing it to him while he was in my arms (I definitely teared up a little)!  I'm so thankful that Levi is going to grow up in a church that will teach him about Jesus in a way he can understand and make it fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment